from cozy to modern
What could be nicer than drinking a glass of wine or reading a book in front of a fireplace? It is usually built with a sliding glass pane puller for energy reasons or better air hygiene. The trend is towards open fireplaces with special measures and a filigree rib-mesh metal curtain that can be pushed up to protect against sparks. The storage cheminée is mainly used in modern buildings; it can store the resulting heat to a certain degree.
There are virtually no limits to the imagination when designing a fireplace. Whether classically with front fire or as a room divider with a panoramic view of the fire, let yourself be surprised by the variety of design possibilities and materials. A fireplace always fits!
- Fireplaces for wood, gas, ethanol or steam
- "Classic" fireplace with rib-mesh metal spark protection
- "Classic" fireplace with glass pane puller
- Storage cheminées with commercially available heating inserts
- Sealed heating inserts with locking options for Minergie, Passive and Plus-energy houses